Following its inception in 2013, the RNA-Seq summit has taken significant steps towards providing a complete networking and learning solution for translational and clinical researchers within the genomics community.
Returning for the 6th year, RNA-Seq 2018 will once again bring together scientists, bioinformaticians and pharmaceutical business leaders to unlock the information within the transcriptome, and leverage its knowledge for an enhanced understanding of disease biology.
Through its case study driven agenda, designed by fore-thinkers in the industry, you will gain first-hand exposure to those devising the most innovative solutions and championing the utilization of this technology to its full potential. Engage with pioneers in the RNA-Seq space and help form solutions to the obstacles preventing the next generation of applications from being realized.
Join us at this summit to:
- Understand how to effectively develop RNA-Seq technologies into clinically applicable tools
- Learn how to leverage single-cell RNA-Seq as a rapid and comprehensive method for target validation and disease understanding
- Engage in debate with bioinformaticians and biologists to streamline the RNA-Seq process from the bench to the computer
- Harness the full potential of single-cell RNA-Seq to revolutionize the way we approach disease research
- Develop analytical strategies to accurately interpret the vast complexity of the transcriptome and efficiently source the most valuable information
- Learn how to optimise data visualization in your RNA sequencing work
For more information, download the full event guide.