RNA-Seq is a unique meeting which brings together scientists, bioinformaticians and business leaders from pharma, biotech and academia. Join them as they collaborate to harness the full potential of RNA-Seq to inform disease understanding and therapeutic intervention.
Delegates attend this summit actively seeking external expertise, collaborators and partners to help them:
- Develop the most resourceful and efficient RNA-Seq pipelines to suit specific experimental needs
- Decipher which RNA-Seq technology leads the way in this constantly evolving industry
- Understand how to best analyze and interpret RNA-Seq data to extract the most valuable information in a time and cost effective manner
- Identify the safest and most accomplished methods of storing and organizing RNA-Seq data
Why sponsor RNA-Seq?
- Demonstrate your expertise and establish your credibilityas the leading partner in the RNA sequencing field
- Educate the industry about your products or servicesas part of our expert speaker faculty, or by showcasing these in our interactive exhibition
- Network with new clients and cement existing relationshipsvia our speed networking and personal introductions
- Position yourself as a market leaderby aligning your brand with the only summit fully dedicated to RNA sequencing
Contact: Diane McKenna
+1 212 531 5898 / +44 (0)203 141 8700